Monday, November 2, 2009

Askari Z

Sire Askari German national reserve champion as a 5-yr-old and is at the start of his international career. In addition, Askari has an interesting pedigree with Acord II (Ahorn Z x Calypso I), Lavall I (Landgraf I) in combination with a full sister of the famous Holstein stallions Calypso I, II, III, IV and V (Cor de la Bryère) from lineage 6582. Dams sire Carthago Z excels as showjumping horse begetter and twice represented Studfarm Zangersheide at the Olympics, in Atlanta and Sydney. The dams line of Asca Z goes further back, via the valuable sport blood of Caletto II, to the mare Nolde (Ladykiller xx) from the highly reputable Holstein lineage 730b. Nolde is also known as grandam of the famous Holstein stallion Carpaccio (Caretino) and the international showjumping horse Lenaro (Leuthen I). In addition, this wide-branched family supplied more than 60 licensed stallions, such as Caletto I-III, Coronado, Gonzales and Le Grand I-III.

PERFORMANCE: Asca Z, one of the stars of the Holstein stallion selection and auction, was licensed in 2005. He made a deep impression with his extraordinary jumping talent and sport qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment